From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2006 10:15:51 -0700
Hi Tom,

    Personally I would think that a "noise bridge" would be your best bet.
That being said I have never owned a noise bridge so it is just a guess.
    A question though do you know where can I buy a noise bridge?
                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list

http://funhamradio.bloki.com