From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 12:31:49 -0800
Hi

    I have an Icom that is about 5 years old.  It is almost totally in
accessible.  I have thought of getting a different rig for 2 meters but I
spend my cash other places.  At least my Kenwood HF rig is accessible.
                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list

http://funhamradio.bloki.com