From:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 19:40:19 -0500
Hi Shawn:

That link will only become active a short time before the scheduled class
session.  Since you don't presently have ivocalize, you'll be invited to
download it; there's a security dialogue a la: "always trust content
from...".  It's fine to accept the download, in fact, you'll have to in
order to avail yourself of the class, but the download is safe and from a
trusted source.  I have the ivocalize chat client, and my own ivocalize
room, too.

Hope this helps!

John