From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2014 05:52:14 -0700
Steve, I do extremely well for what I consider to be a very modest station.
I can work absolutely everything that I hear, I almost always get thru
pileups on my first call, so I imagine how it must feel when you have a
world class station like Stan will soon have.  He could throw away all of
his amps and work barefoot, and he would  still be king of the hill.

Alan

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ