From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 2015 08:09:27 -0400
I agree that reading a radio's display would be a great product. Both I
Phones and Android phones have reading apps that are available for
them.  I haven't tried this in a while, but I did not have much luck
getting my phone to read a radio's display, but I'd like to hear from
others.

Another option that I haven't tried yet is to try a hover cam that works
with Kurzweil 1000 to see if that would do a better job of reading the
display.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]