From:
Dave Marthouse <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 May 2015 19:22:04 -0400
Kent,

I have been active on satellites since the 80's.

The only speech-friendly tracking package is Ham Radio Deluxe. There is
a free package with a satellite tracking program in it. You can use it
with JFW     and NVDA.  I haven't tested it with WindowEyes.

In addition you can find an on-line pass prediction package at the Amsat
site.  http://www.amsat.org

Dave Marthouse N2AAM

--
Dave Marthouse