From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2014 14:36:49 -0500
Some of you may have this link already, but I did not have it until a
few minutes ago.

In reference to a question that I posted to the W1AW Mississippi
operators group earlier today, one of the operating team sent me this
link for spotting signals, along with simple instruction on how to use it.

I had ask how to determine where W1AW/1 in Rode Island is transmitting
in order to avoid a pileup colision with his stations.

The link works just like he says, and is speech friendly.

His message follows.

K5XU

Use this internet link to simply CHECK before getting on the air...it's
SIMPLE to use:

http://www.dxsummit.fi/Search.aspx

Just type in the callsign for which you're looking (i.e., W1AW will
bring up ALL W1AW spots regardless of /1 or /5)...and then examine
where stations are transmitting.  You narrow your search by the drop
down menus for band and mode.  And if you want to see just W1AW/1 then
actually type in that callsign.  No software is necessary...no
equipment is necessary....just a computer with internet access for a
quick check.