From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2011 21:27:21 -0400
Some folks wrote back to my own e-mail address, approving the continued
postings of check-ins.  So unless I hear from a lot of people objecting to
these net reports, I will continue to do them.  I simply thought it might be
a good idea to open the subject.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls