From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 23:04:58 -0400
Hi Ken.

I assume this is different than the stock mic for the TMG707A?  I haven't
noticed a big problem with the stock mic, but then I don't use it
mobile--it is primarily a backup radio that I would use if the TS2000S went
off the air for some reason.  It is a nice little radio, though, but the
TS2000S has better rejedction of spurious signals from out of band.  I
guess you would expect that for the big bucks.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]