From:
"Ray T. Mahorney" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ray T. Mahorney
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 16:39:33 -0000
thank you sir.
Ray T. Mahorney
WA4WGA

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kenneth Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 16:04
Subject: Re: [BLIND-HAMS] tmv7 mike

In August of 2005 someone on this list posted a sale on thee MC45DM, with is
compatible with the V7/707/708.  It has buttons you can feel.  Ray, I
emailed you off list but I gave you the wrong model number.  I search "my
documents" and found the order.  It was $20 and is most likely sold out by
now.
See below for contact info and 73, Ken -N5SWR

R&L Electronics - Shopping Cart
Name: MC45DM KENWOOD ** DISCONTINUED ** SAME AS ABOVE W/DTMF
Coupon:
Price: US$ 19.95
| Qty : 1
| Stotal : US$ 19.95
| Tax : US$ 0.00
| Actual shipping charges will be added at the time of shipment. : US$ 0.00
| Total : US$ 19.95
|_____________________________________________________

Thank you for your order. It will be sent ASAP.

Any questions, email [log in to unmask] or call 800-221-7735

Table with 2 columns and 3 rows
Search Options

Search by Model Number

Search by Brand Name
table end

Below is the result of your Order form. It was submitted by

PO Number: 112524051769386
Date: 28-Aug-2005

Bill To :
First Name : Kenneth
Last Name : Lee
Address : 6923 Jefferson Ave
City : Falls Church
State : VA - Virginia
Zip : 22042
Email : [log in to unmask]
Country : USA
Phone : 703-538-6081
Ham Radio Callsign : N5SWR

Customer Shipping Information (if different from above) :
Shipping Type : Least Expensive Way

Payment Info :
Credit Card Holder : Kenneth D Lee
Credit Card : Discover
Valid Thru (mm/aa) : 10/07
COD : No

Comments

Your Order
# : 1
Qty : 1
Name: MC45DM KENWOOD ** DISCONTINUED ** SAME AS ABOVE W/DTMF
Coupon:
Price: US$ 19.95
URL

Thank you for your order. It will be sent ASAP.

Any questions, email [log in to unmask] or call 800-221-7735

Print Form