From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2006 14:02:33 -0700
Hi

    As I recall the TW1 and TW2 were talking SWR/Watt meters.  The TW1 is
for HF and the TW2 was for VHF.  Also, I might be wrong but they were in the
$160 range.

                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list

http://funhamradio.bloki.com