From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2012 11:41:22 -0500
The calculator has a complete set of keyboard shortcuts for all of its
function buttons.  If I remember, the shortcut for square root is the @ key.
I haven't experimented with the scientific notation mode.

And the calculator in Windows 7 has even more stuff, including unit
conversions, such as from meters to feet, pounds to kilograms, etc.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls