From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2015 21:11:04 -0500
Tom,

I read the Wolf Man book several years ago on cassette.

I am almost certain I have also seen it on BARD.

But when I went up there looking for it after someone else said they
couldn't find it, I couldn't find it either.

I even did author searches for Robert Smith, Bob Smith, and Wolf Man Jack.

I will be at my library for a meeting later this week, and will try to
remember to ask them about it.

riginal message:

--
Mike Duke, K5XU