From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2015 17:53:13 -0800
Mike, I am reading the book now, amazing!  Kind of reminds me of what you
hear on the AM radio on weekends now, people pushing all kinds of MIRACLE
pills claiming to cure most everything, mainly focusing on weight loss and
anti-aging.  Very much toned down from Brinkley's day, but still in the same
ballpark I think.  73, Jim WA6EKS