From:
Jim Kutsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:17:36 -0500
Anthony,
I just bought several power strips from Tiger Direct.  They are 10 outlet
surge suppressors.  There are four outlets on the top spaced such that all
four can accommodate wall warts.  Then there are two rows of three on the
side for other plugs.  hen I bought them, they were on a two-for-one sale so
I got two for the $20 rather than only one.  here's the link.  Watch out for
email line wrap.  It's a long URL.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1213255&Sku=ULT315722

73, KY2D
Jim Kutsch