From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:09:42 -0700
Hi list:
I am looking for a Fast charging double A battery charger that can charge up
to 8 ni-MH high capacity batteries..preferably something that will take no
longer then a couple hours, has over charge protection and trickle charge to
keep the charge while batteries are left in the charger.
My T2H sport has the double A battery pack, and we just picked up a bunch of
brand new Ni-MH batteries and now need a good charger that will charge the
complement of 8 at a time to maintain their proper capacities and all that.
Please email
if you have one.
73
Colin, V A6BKX