Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:43:01 -0500
Well, Harvey, although it doesn't have a speech synth for read-out, it is
quite accessible.  All the default options beep with a lower beep, and if
you rotate the knob, you get a beep at menu #1.  You also get a beep as you
rotate through the memory channels.

I haven't tried to select memory channels via the keypad, but you might be
able to do that.  Dunno.

Steve