Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2006 14:13:31 -0500
hello,
I am not about to ask the irlp people this but being a want to do this at
some point too, I'm wondering if the board they sell would work with
slackware or debian or something that has speech, i mean they say you have
to use what they send but, i don't see why you would absolutely have to, I
would be interested to know too about using slackware instead with the board
or, i may just say to heck with it and try it when the time comes
matt