From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2011 14:55:10 -0230
Hi All:

Looking at getting a new set of Paddles for my birthday. My old benchers are kind of long in the tooth and mostly fit for the paddles grave yard. I'm interested in the Vibroplex Code Warrior Junior.
Anyone have any experience with this paddle? I really want something with no spring adjustment and the budget on this one is about 150.
This is roughly what the Code Warrior Junior would cost to be delivered to me. Sells for 120 plus shipping and taxes up here. Maybe I should spend the extra 50 and get a BRIS or T.

73:

Michael De VO1RYN