From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2011 16:27:07 -0600
65 bucks for the tw2 from cheapham, and I've seen the TW1's for $99.
not in a while mind you, but that's how much they usually go for if you can
find them.
the regular price on the tw2 is $149, so $65 US, about $62 Canadian is a
pretty good deal.
25 bucks for shipping to canada though...
73
Colin, V A6BKX