From:
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 08:53:25 -0700
Mike:

I'd like the article, please.  I'll put it in my version of the zip
file.

I wonder if Bill would object if these articles were put up on the Net
someplace?  If not, I could put up the file in the NFB of California's
ham radio area for anyone to grab via anon ftp.

Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Amateur Radio: < K 7 U I J >
... Go Mariners!