From:
KB2NKZ Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 13:35:45 -0400
Hi Mike: I am not on your list yet, for the SKTF articles. But could you
please send me the complete zip file? Thanks from KB2NKZ Jim
Have A Nice Day, From: James Ardin
Email 1: [log in to unmask]
Email 2: [log in to unmask]
(If You Need To Call me, Please Call Between 9 AM and 9 PM Eastern)
(908) 725-5552