From:
Brian Horst <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2016 05:44:06 -0700
I unsubscribed from the new list due to the content being nonradio related.

Also the digest mode is nothing like this list.  Yes, I can just hit delete
as we all can but I think a list for blind hams should be more about blind
hams and radio related topics rather than the thing the new list has become.
I thought that is why everybody left this list to get more into radio
related topics concerning blind hams.

Oh well, we all make our choices don't we.

73 and good hamming!  By the way, local hams are getting back into CW even
the new guys which is refreshing.  Makes me want to dust off my old straight
key and paddles and get back on the horse hi hi.

Brian, k5in