From:
Joseph Stephen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2016 07:24:20 +1030
Hi Jim et al,

SO I'm slowly building a profile of what to look for:
*	The Elecraft Kx3 is good though too pricey,
*	the Kenwood TH-f7e is good but soooo hard to get here in Australia,
*	We don't have concensus on any Icom handhelds so far,
*	 Stay away from the Yaesu handhelds,
*	The Tyt TH-UVF9 is reasonably accessible but you need to program via
cable which is in itself frustrating,
*	The Puxing 973 is quite accessible but hard to get in Australia,
*	the Baofengs are illegal in australia, really, there don't seem to
be many options.

Joe

From: Rev. Mark  <[log in to unmask]>
,to3 [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 1:24 pm

@> @> ,to3 [log in to unmask]
> > Subject: Nice to see a list about radio related products
> >for20
> > I unsubscribed from the new list due to the content being nonradio
> >related=
> ..
> >for20
> > Also the digest mode is nothing like this list.  Yes, I can just hit
> >delet=
> > as we all can but I think a list for blind hams should be more about
> > bl=
>
> > hams and radio related topics rather than the thing the new list has
> > becom=
> every.
> > I thought that is why everybody left this list to get more into
> >radio  related topics concerning blind hams.
> >for20
> > Oh well, we all make our choices don't we.
> >for20
> > 73 and good hamming!  By the way, local hams are getting back into
> >CW  even=
>
> > the new guys which is refreshing.  Makes me want to dust off my old
> > straig=
> ht
> > key and paddles and get back on the horse hi hi.
> >for20
> > Brian, k5in=20

Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is
God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else. Deut.
4:39 KJV.
Sent from my Braille Sense U2 Mini.