From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2008 20:29:29 -0600
here is some great advice for all hams:
when in doubt, try it.  If smoke or sparks start pouring out of whatever it
is you just tried, it probably didn't work and you'll have to fix it and try
again hi hi.
We certainly didn't get this far in technology without some experimentation,
allot of blown up things and bad burning odors, and plenty of words unfit to
quote along the way.
73
Colin, V A6BKX