From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2008 21:35:47 -0400
Hi, again, all.

I think I know the answer to the following question, but thought I'd better
double-check to be sure.

I am planning to put the new TMV71A I just ordered in our main family
vehicle, in place of the older TMV7A that is currently out there.

Since the power cord for the TMV7A is already installed with a direct
connection to the vehicle battery, I hate like heck to have to take it out
and replace it with the new TMV71A power cord.

Am I reasonably safe in assuming that the new TMV71A power cord, and the
power cord for the older TMV7A are compatible, in terms of amperage ratings,
fuse ratings, etc.?

Again, I'm simply trying to avoid  tearing the older TMV7A power cord out of
the vehicle if I don't have to.

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ