Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:42:24 -0500
If you have a licensed copy of System Access, you can control your remote
computer just as if you were sitting at the desktop.  Inother words, when I
remote to my home computer which uses Jaws, all the Jaws commands except I
think one or two work from my remote computer.  I can open any software on
my home PC remotely, I can play files, etc.  Now, what I don't know is
whether you can remotely do that and still have Skype access to be able to
interact with the people you hear over-the-air.