Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2010 12:53:55 -0400
Howard,

You don't need to use the Stream's companion software at all.  Simply:
1.  download a book from NLS.
2.  Create a folder on your USB drive at the root of the drive reflective of
the book's name, i.e. DB55331 or alternatively a folder called "Power Plays
the Cutting Edge".
3.  Extract all the zip files to the folder you created by running your
favorite unzipping utility or the buiolt-in Windows unzipping utility and
specifying that all the extracted files be placed in the folder you created
in Step 2.

As long as you create books as folders in the root directory of the flash
drive, you can navigate between them in the manner you stated.

Steve, K8SP