From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:08:57 -0400
    Hey, Buddy:

I don't know if this makes it better or worse, but I'm a sociologist, not a
psychologist!

Now, if you'd like, I'll explain at length the difference between sociology
and psychology, but since this list has a line limit for postings, I'd
better not try that now.

Besides, I have to spend the evening grading papers to see what if any
impact I have had on my students so far this semester.

Right now, I'm feeling pretty good;  let's hope it stays that way.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ