From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:19:40 -0600
lets see, the only difference between psychology and sociology is that
psychology is the study of the individual human psychy, and sociology is the
study of a societies psychy.
That, and psychologists can sound all scientific and technical, whereas
sociologists have to accompany everything with a "maybe, possibly,
potentially or perhaps" and a healthy serving of chicken soup.

I majored in sociology for a few short semesters of college many moons ago.
73
Colin, V A6BKX