From:
Christy Schulte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2007 09:43:52 -0500
I've used it, as well. Personally I found it a bit of a pain to set up, and
you have to have sighted assistance to cut the state maps down to a
manageable size. I'm kind of wishing now that I hadn't spent the money and
had gone for a self contained GPS. It's neat once you get it working, but
when the pacmate resets then it's a pain.

Christy
---
Earn automatic rebates from shopping online at over one thousand stores, and
help a child in need at the same time.
http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/16077