From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:14:58 -0700
I am interested in some sort of talking gps system.  Wondering what is
available, what price, how it works and so forth.  I have a pac mate and
the software, which needs to be reinstalled.  I'm getting the run around
getting the registration keys from Freedom.  After this lack of customer
service, I really don't want to buy from them if I can help it, so
wondering what else might be out there.  What version of destinator is
needed for the pac mate and so forth?  Reply off list if you wish.

Thanks

Butch