From:
doug and sheilla emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2015 09:44:21 -0800
At one time I had parcial sight. Even then, I don't think I would have tried
to navagate Dayton by myself. The only time I did go to Dayton, my sight was
gone. I went with a friend in the club I was in at the time. We had a great
time together! What a wonderful idea concerning finding volunteer guides for
blind hams who go to Dayton. 73. Doug, N6NFF