From:
Scott Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 15:08:24 -0500
Hello everyone,
I was asked a few weeks ago about a blind police scanner radio list.  Well
it has came full circle.  There is once again a blind police scanner list.
Please visit:
http://www.pilotalk.com/mailman
and you will find the list there.   This is ran by Mailman and is sponsored
by PBI a company which builds games, and inovative products for Linux,
Windows, and Pacmate handhelds.  We are a new company so our web page at:
http://www.pilotalk.com is not fully constructed but you may take a visit
and please vote in the poll we can then determine what you like and what you
do not like.  Hope everyone once again enjoys the blind police scanner list.

Scott Berry
Webmaster of Pilotalk Braillesoft Inc.