From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2011 19:17:58 -0400
    Ed:

Well, I'm being pushed into Windows 7 by the University, so I'll be needing
to switch to something else at some point in the near future.

Will probably keep this XP laptop as a back-up though, if nothing else,
which means I'll have OE on at least one machine for a while yet.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ