From:
Terry Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 06:29:17 +0100
Hi Pat,

Many thanks for this.

Yes, I use TR to good effect, but our radio club uses N1MM. So, if I'm going
to take any effective part in their contesting activities, I need to become
at least familiar with driving N1MM on the day, if not actually setting it
up.

It looks pretty comprehensive/complicated, though I suspect much of this is
in the setting up and, of course, there's plenty for the sighted to look at.
TR is pretty complex to set up, but simple enough to use on the day. It
sounded like N1MM is similar in that respect, so long as we have access to
the entry windows, including the serial number to give out.

My concern arose from my difficulty accessing the n1mm.com website, which
reported "no links" under JAWS. Clearly a failure like that would suggest
that the software may also be lacking. Thanks for your assurance, I'll
persevere.

73,

Terry, GM3WUX

DESCRIBE ONLINE - MAKING IT EASIER THROUGH TEXT

Terry Robinson B.Sc
82 Albert Rd.
Crosshill
Glasgow
G42 8DR
Tel: 0141 423 2683 - Mobile: 07771 610002
Web: www.describe-online.com