From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2008 19:19:28 -0500
Actually, System Access To Go is pretty darned slick. Assuming a
computer isn't too tightly locked down, you can just do windows-r and
type iexplore http://www.satogo.com and press enter, then follow all
the prompts. The program is run remotely an won't work if you have no
Internet connection, but even for that, with the prvasiveness of
always-on high speed networks, this is going to become a non-problem.
It's a great solution if you need one in a pinch (visiting a friend,
for instance; or a library; or ...)

With this and Serotek's other offerings, not to mention their
partnership with Lenovo, and the screen reader bundled with Mac OS X,
I see the face of assistive technology changing significantly and
quickly. My opinion? The traditional players in the field had better
scramble to keep themselves relevant.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 746-4502 or 888-75-BUDDY