From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2013 17:49:38 -0700
Howard, thinking back on it, I can't believe I did that, or that
my mom allowed me to do it.  Of course the rig wasn't a permanent
resident in the bug, just on a couple of trips out of town.  My
mom was an Avon lady and one time, she came home complaining
about something smoking in the back seat.  I guess one of the hot
leads shorted out but somehow didn't catch the car on fire.  It
must have burned through before that happened.  That may have
been the end of my HF mobil experience.  Jim WA6EKS.