From:
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2015 23:16:36 -0600
Regarding uploading your ham license to Remotehams as a PDF file, I had
difficulties doing that too. In fact, I gave in to my pride and ask for
sighted assistance from my Son who is a computer guru, and he couldn't get
it to work either. So, we ended up scanning it in as a .jpeg file and
uploaded that, and it worked perfectly the first time we tried it. They
claim you can use a variety of graphic file types, but I think the best one
to use is a .jpeg file.

Ron, K8HSY