From:
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2015 07:31:47 -0600
RE: manual or no manual...

It depends on the radio and the particular ham-related device you are
referring to. For example, I purchased new, a TS-590s and one TM V71A
recently, and they all came with print manuals. My MFJ-297 mic that I just
bought also came with a print information sheet or manual of sorts, which
was not very useful, and my new Ameritron ALS-1306 came with a print manual
too.

Ron, K8HSY