From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2008 08:13:13 -0600
Anthony,  Do you get a lot of ice loading or wind>  I have never had an
antenna fail due to this.  I have as a practice always made a strong
mechanical connection that would withstand my pulling on it strongly
before soldering things down.  Hope your help was doing same.

Thank you!
Brett Winchester   KD7JN
ICBVI -- Reading Services
P O BOX 83720