From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 15:57:01 -0600
Yes.

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Miller
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 1:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: unused frequencies

They're pretty normal so far as I can tell. I don't do much on UHF or
VHF either really, mostly I monitor the local repeaters in case the
local club members want me, or move NTS messages up there but I don't
sit and rag chew up there very often at all.