From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 20:31:26 -0400
Hi.

I suspect that it might pre-date that as that was a 1980's radio.  But,
that was what I was alluding to in my last message.

I'm not sure when Icom started doing that, but I know that both my TS690S
and my TS2000S will support the Kenwood interface.  I never bought the Icom
interface for the MFJ because I always found the Icom AT180 to be
sufficient.  Of course, it should be for what Icom asks for those kiddos.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 05:15 PM 7/3/2007 -0400, you wrote:
>I'd wonder if you can get a cable like the one for the 706 where you can
>hook it right to the radio, that's slick but I don't know if your radio has
>the tuner hookup on the back.

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]