From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2012 14:33:29 -0700
Hi list, for those of you who might use Studio Recorder, you can
compress the speed of the book and read it that way.  I'd like to
thank Ed for the book.  I just started it and it promises to be
interesting, though I suspect blind folks are not able to use
many of the rigs discussed in the book.  However, I shouldn't
jump to premature conclusions having not read much at all yet.
Jim WA6EKS.