From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2012 16:48:46 -0400
why not just give us the text for free sic emost of us can play them with our computers or other book divices  I would prefer to listen with my mac I suspect  but anyw ay I can get t it i will listen :)
I know people who are good at reading and who would happily read the book in audio for such an endeavor