From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:37:22 -0500
Howard,

I see  that you are set up so that replies go direct to you, so maybe you
have already gotten your answer.   I've sent this one to the list.   Not
familiar with your amp, so  will defer to  someone with more particular
knowledge.

But just to help things along:  What type and how many tubes, what rig are
you running, does the amp have a tune or low power switch, and do you know
that the amp is in working order?  If you haven't gotten your answer
already, maybe this info will  help.

73 and good luck, Steve KW3A