From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 09:41:55 -0500
I don't think there is any more HF packet though in some parts there is some
on 6 meters but usually it's on 2 meters now, just a lot of BBS's for NTS
messages and DX clusters and all still on there now. It's just another
digital mode really, and with most TNC's or programs now, you have a mailbox
so if your station's up all the time like mine is, people can leave messages
and all, it's good to have if you're in to NTS messages, RACES/ARES, or just
looking for DX spots on the DX clusters. I don't know if there is anything
on HF for packet anymore, I know there was but I don't know anyone in to it
anymore and I'm only setup on 2 meters for it right now.