From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 10:09:52 -0500
    Howard:

The only question I can answer here is the one about logging software.

As you may know from earlier posts, I have been working with the n3fjp
logging software package.

I seem to be able to get many of the contest logging programs to work pretty
well with Jaws, and I wouldn't think Window Eyes would be much different.

I am having trouble, though, getting n3fjp's Amateur Contact log general
logging program to work effectively with Jaws, and am now seeking input from
others who may be using it.

It's well worth it if you can get logging software working, and having a
computer with e-mail and internet access right in the shack is nice if you
need to look something up on qrz.com.

So, I'd say yes, it's worth it, and hopefully someone can help with the
other questions you ask here.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ