From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 10:22:40 -0500
I am very sorry to hear of the passing of your father.  I lost my father in 1973, and I know what you are going through.  But remember there is a God up there who is very comforting and He knows our needs.  He will help you get through this time of grief.  You will have your grieving period, and you will always miss him, but you can take comfort in the memories you have of him.  Funerals are like good-byes, and good-byes are never easy.  But there will come a day when you will never more be separated in God's kingdom.  In fact, that's what I said to my dad the last time I walked by his casket, "Bye dad, see you in God's kingdom.
73.
Harvey