From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 18:42:51 -0600
the ts2000 has two manual controls for high cut and low cut of the dsp...or,
in other words, the adjustment of the filters.
These are detented controls so you can step through various bandwidths and
so on.
If you install a mechanical filter, you have to go into one of the menus to
enable or disable it.
Unlike the ts570, there is no front panel button to switch filters.
73
Colin, V A6BKX